These Rules form a part of the main site Conditions and the definitions used in these rules are consistent with these Conditions
1. The Roostie Zone is a subsection of the Rooster Shop where roosterbank points (“Roosties”) may be traded by Users for prizes such as books. Roosties have no cash value and these prizes are subject to availability and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. Earning or trading Roosties for prizes will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
2. Roosties may be earned by Users playing educational games, as a reward for saving or through other offers and promotions on the site.
3. Roosties are not transferrable between Users except with our express consent and such consent will be at our sole discretion.
4. Roostie Redemption prizes will be restricted to 1 per month per user so pick your prize carefully. Roosties can always be used in the farm game as well as the Roostie Zone.
5. Roosties cannot be used again. If a transaction on which Roosties are traded is reversed or cancelled we will return the used Roosties to the User in question. Such cancellation or reversal is at our sole discretion.
6. If insufficient Roosties are available on the User account, or we suspect fraud or misconduct, prize issuance may be refused or cancelled.
7. We may suspend or terminate Roostie points but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so.
8. Any prize winner must have a corresponding parent or guardian with a valid Membership Account who must provide additional and accurate account details to Roosterbank to facilitate communication and delivery of the prize. This will include but is not limited to a) valid email address b) valid phone number and c) valid postal address.
9. We will communicate to the parent by email (“Order Email”) to ask for their approval of the prize delivery. Response to the Order Email must occur within 48 hours or the prize award will be cancelled.
10. Where delivery is involved in the redemption of a prize we will only deliver to the United Kingdom. There will be no substitute prizes that cannot be delivered.
11. The risk of a loss or damage to prizes (“Tangible Goods”) on transit shall pass to you when the goods are handed over to the carrier. The goods will be properly packaged in the customary manner. In the event that you do not receive the shipment within the time-frame indicated in our Order Email at the time of your redemption, please contact Roosterbank via email. Upon the receipt of such notice we will immediately initiate the investigation process with the carrier. Please note that in the event of a loss or damage to Tangible Goods on transit you will not be entitled to a re-delivery.
12. As of the receipt of your shipment, please check the packaging and the product(s) and note any damages, losses and/or other anomalies on the delivery voucher and append your signature to it. Without prejudice with respect to the applicable legal guarantees, we recommend that you address any reservations you may have pertaining to deficient or incomplete goods within a reasonable period by email
13. We reserve the right to terminate or disable, at our sole discretion, your membership if we reasonably believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with any Condition. You understand and agree that termination of membership will result in the cancellation of all of your Roosties.
14. Unredeemed Roosties may be withdrawn from User accounts 24 calendar months after collection.
15. We shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of our Conditions and any decision relating to termination of membership (including cancellation of Roosties) shall be final and binding.
16. For further information or enquiries, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org