The Roosterbank Parent App is designed to help parents manage pocket money on the go. Whether you want to check a child’s balance, boost them for a job or reward or deduct some money to cover something they want at the shops – the Roosterbank Parent App makes it simple and quick to keep track.
Key Features of the Roosterbank Parent App:
- Set up a pocket money routine for your kids; issuing pocket money automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis.
- View current balances and statements.
- Boost pocket money for jobs, achievements or gifts.
- Remove pocket money and hand it to your kids so they can spend it at the shops.
- Take pictures of things at the shops and set these as savings targets for your kids to save up for.
- Buy Items your children have saved up for direct from your phone.
- Sync’s with Roosterbank on your desktop, so you can login to either!
Don’t forget, the Roosterbank Parent App is for …. parents! Kids will need to keep using the mobile website via a browser.
The App is available as an IOS App from the Apple Store.
No iPhone? Don’t worry – you can still login on your phone – just visit www.roosterbank.com and you will be directed to our mobile site to login.